Welcome to Paad Wellness
Dr. Abbas Rafieefar M.D. (IMG) is an international medical doctor who graduated from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, and a member of ASLMS (American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery).
He is a certified trainer of LPG systems in the field of aesthetic medicine and sports medicine from France. He is also a trained physician in the field of dermatology laser medicine from the UK and Denmark, having been involved in many training courses and medical laser procedures since 2001. With nearly two decades of hands-on experience in the field of aesthetic laser medicine, he uses his theoretical knowledge as a medical aesthetics trainer to implement a systematic approach.
Dr. Abbas Rafieefar (IMG) has been an active member in several dermatology laser and sport medicine research projects, which led to five published studies. He is the founder of Paad Wellness & Dermatology Centre in Shiraz, Iran in 2005 and Paad Wellness + DermEsthetics Centre in Vancouver, Canada in 2011.
Joint International Laser Conference Edinburgh, Scotland
American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery, Annual Congress USA
9th International Congress of Dermatology Beijing, China.
Green beauty is at the core of our practice, focusing on revealing and enhancing our natural beauty. Oftentimes, it’s marked by irregularities due to age, stress, the environment or physical, mental and habitual disorders.
Our green beauty approach respects the body`s natural physiology. Our non-invasive procedures don’t damage cells, but rather protect them. When we use minimally invasive methods, their purpose is to make your skin healthy, vibrant and glowing.
How Does Green Beauty Work?
- We stimulate the production of natural collagen for thicker, brighter skin with less lines, wrinkles and pores.
- We naturally lift the face and body by increasing natural collagen production and strengthening underlying muscles.
- We reduce stubborn localized fats by triggering fat cells to release their storage fat.
- We eliminate cellulite by strengthening connective tissue and reducing fat for firmer, smoother skin.
- We reduce puffiness and edema by improving circulation.
- We improve dull, pigmented skin by draining out the toxins and waste products from the body, beneath the skin.